ACCU-CHEK FLEXLINK INFUSION SET 6MM 60CM 10
The Accu-Chek FlexLink infusion set features:
- Easier insertion. Easy-to-handle 90° insertion, thin and shorter introducer needle and blue holder cap make insertion simple.
- Reversible connection. Makes connecting and disconnecting easy.
- Rounded edge. Flat cannula housing makes it comfortable to wear and avoids snagging.
- Cannula: soft cannula
- Insertion angle: straight, 90˚
- Disconnection: yes, at site
- Length of cannula: 6mm, 8mm and 10 mm
- Diameter of cannula: fine (22 Gauge)
- Tubing length: 30, 60, 80 and 110 cm
- Stiffness of tubing: very supple
- Height: 6.4 mm (.25 inches)
How to use:
Accu-Chek FlexLink is a high-quality 90° soft cannula infusion set, disconnectable at the head set, and equipped with a universal lure-lock for connecting to the pump.
Clean hands. Choose a site away from the waistline, bones, scar tissue, belly button and recently used infusion sites. Allow the injection site to dry before inserting the Accu-Chek FlexLink.
Hold the Accu-Chek FlexLink at the blue holder cap with thumb and forefinger. Then turn and pull to remove the transparent protective cover.
Remove both pieces of the adhesive backing from the self-adhesive.
Pinch the subcutaneous tissue. Insert the introducer needle and soft cannula quickly and straight into the infusion set, at a 90° angle.
Smooth out the self-adhesive and run your fingers over it. This ensures good skin contact.
Hold the self-adhesive in place, gently press the side clips of the blue holder cap and pull it from the cannula housing.
To remove the introducer needle, hold the cannula housing firmly to your body. Using its handle, withdraw the introducer needle in a straight angle.
Screw the lure-lock firmly into the screw thread of the pump adapter. Fill the Accu-Chek FlexLink according to the pump manufacturer’s operating instructions until the medication emerges at the tip of the connector needle. Do not leave air bubbles in either the cartridge or the transfer set. Connect the transfer set to the newly insertedhead set. A click must be heard when connecting. Fill the empty space of the cannula housing with a bolus of 1.0 units of insulin U-100. Start distribution with the pump.
Please refer to the Instructions for Use of the Accu-Chek FlexLink for detailed information.