Batch Expiry 30/5/2021
Accu-Chek Performa 100 Test Strips Expiration Year
Product Description Specifications:
1. Blood sample size: 1-2 µL; if sample applied at the center of test pad.
2. Sample type: Capillary, Venous, Arterial, Neonatal.
3. Sample dosing: Large test pad for top dosing suitable for AST options.
4. Compatibility: Only with AC Active meter.
5. Storage: +2°C to 30°C.
6. Quality control: 2 levels – 50 mg/dL and 150 mg/dL.
7. Strip Stability: 18 months.
How to Use:
1. Wash and dry your hands. Take one test strip from the container. Close the container tightly.
2. Insert the test strip, with the orange pad facing up, until it will go no further into the meter.
3. Make sure the code on the meter matches the code on the test strip container.
4. When you see the flashing blood drop, hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip and press the release button.
5. Gently squeeze your fingertip to get a drop of blood.
6. Place fingertip and blood drop on the center of the square orange pad.
7. An hourglass symbol will appear on the screen, and then the test result will appear.