- Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality, elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
- High-performance sensor captures high resolution images, providing more than 20 visible line pairs per millimeter
- Working within a wide dynamic range of x-ray exposure settings provides consistent image quality and repeatable results.
- Rounded corners and smooth edge finishes comfortably fit the anatomical shape of the oral cavity
- Durable materials and components increase the life span of the sensors
- Ultra-portable sensors with high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- No need for USB controllers, adapters or docking stations
- Low power consumption
An Innovative Solution
The Gendex GXS-700 sensors are designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever. The GXS-700 sensors come from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore Gendex’s desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
A More Comfortable Patient Experience
Available in two sizes to keep both children and adults comfortable, the GXS-700 Size 1 sensor is perfect for pedodontic patients and is the closest in size to the most used X-ray film on children. With dimensions similar to Size 0 film, its ergonomic design with rounded corners and smooth edge finishes, the GXS-700 helps children gain a more positive X-ray experience.
The apprehension of your youngest patients is sure to quickly disappear once they experience the speed and comfort of the smaller GXS-700 sensor — designed specifically for Pedodontists.
The Workflow Wonder
Known for improving the clinical lives of dentists, Gendex engineered the GXS-700 for smooth integration into practice management systems. This creates more time for patient contact and additional appointments. The GXS-700 can be conveniently carried to wherever it is needed, from operator y to operator y, for fast, proficient service.
Its unique “Always Ready” feature automatically recognizes the presence of radiation and starts image acquisition without initiating the capture through software or hardware interfaces.
With its fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection, you’ll save time every day, no matter the type of appointment. Digital images appear instantly, providing clinicians with immediate feedback. In an emergency, valuable time is not wasted waiting for film to develop, allowing you to quickly attend to your patient.